Download Pixbim Animate Photos AI version 2.1.7. The latest version is 2.1.7
The below download links have the same installer so choose only one
For Windows - uses only CPU (Download only the CPU version if your laptop or computer does not have an Nvidia GPU, Nvidia video card, or graphics card. If you have Nvidia GPU then download the GPU version)
After downloading the Pixbim Animate Photos AI CPU file, extract it and run the installer file that is in the folder.
Here is your download link - Download Pixbim Animate Photos AI v2.1.7 - Preferred one as it downloads faster
Here is another download link in case the above link is downloading slowly Download Pixbim Animate Photos AI v2.1.7 - after clicking this link, see the left side.
Another download link if needed Download Pixbim Animate Photos AI v2.1.7
For Windows users who have Nividia GPU, Nvidia video card, or graphics card - The below links work only with Nividia and not others
After downloading the Pixbim Animate Photos AI GPU file, Extract it and run the installer file that is in the folder.
Here is Windows download link Pixbim Animate Photos AI v2.1.7 GPU Free Download
If the above one is slow or fails to download then choose the 2nd link
Here is the 2nd Windows download link Pixbim Animate Photos AI v2.1.7 GPU Free Download - after clicking link, see the left side.
Another download link if needed Pixbim Animate Photos AI GPU v2.1.7 Free Download
When you click on one of the above links, the installer or zip file starts downloading. If you see that the download speed is slow or it is taking too long to download then try the other links which are mentioned above.
For Apple Mac or iMac
Yet to be released for macOS
What's New in Animate Photos AI 2.1.7?
New features in version 2.1.7 -
- Lip sync is more accurate and works better. Lip sync takes an image as input instead of a video (Users prefer an image instead of video as input to lip sync)
- Audio issues fixed
- Better error reporting and bug fixes
New features in version 2.1.5 -
- GPU version released - Animate Photos AI now supports Nvidia GPUs.
- New feature lip sync has been added (this extra feature is not very accurate) - Load a video (animated video or any video) and audio, and the software synchronizes the lip movements to the audio.
New features in version 2.1.4 -
- Option to save enhanced photos
- Bug Fixes
New features in version 2.1.3 -
- New animations included such as dancing, winking, eyebrow movements, eyeball movements, nodding, and more
- A slider that allows users to change the focus area for animation
- Image resolution increased
- Batch mode added for bulk processing all at once
Help Links - System requirements